Alright first off, my apologies for the this being late, even if it's only a day.
Next off, This weeks generals:
You would like Aboshan if:
- You like tapping down your opponents creatures,
- You like the choice to machine gun tap other creatures for a reasonable price
You wouldn't like Aboshan if:
- You would rather remove something than tap it.
- You don't want to rely on a semi-outlandish creature type to deal with fliers
You would like Arcum if:
- You like tutoring for artifacts
- You like cheating things into play
You wouldn't like Arcum if:
- You don't want to rely on one of the easiest permanants to destroy
- Your meta uses lots of "exile artifact" spells and abilities
- Your meta is artifact hate heavy
You would like Jedit O. if:
- You like evasive beaters
- You like said beater to make more beaters/blockers
You wouldn't like Jedit O. if:
- You don't like having your opponent to have certain land types to be evasive.
- You would rather your general to be focused twoard one strategy rather than multiples
You would like skullbriar if:
- You like generals that remain big.
- You like quick aggressive generals.
You wouldn't like Skullbriar if:
- You don't like an aggro general that doesn't have natural evasion.
- You don't like the idea that a single -1/-1 counter can put your general out for good.
You would like Mayael if:
- You like cheating fatties into play.
- You like said fatties being uncounterable and flashed into the battlefield.
You wouldn't like Mayael if:
- You don't like a big target/small body general.
- You don't want to cheat fatties into play.
You would like Progenitus if:
- You like your general evasive and tough to kill.
- You like ending the game in a swing or two
- You like playing pentacolor.
You wouldn't like Progenitus if:
- You don't like an exspensive general.
- You don't like having to color fix a ton, to play your general.
Excited to see who all yall choose!