X

All new cards added to Deck Builder

All the latest sets have been added to the deck builder. Sorry for the long delay.

pages: 1 2 3 4 .. 36 |
Post any bug reports of suggestions here for discussion

12/5/2010 2:44:18 PM

Kieth890

Kieth890

Thanks for fixing it. Everything's working now (for me), but the site wasn't up for a bit just before this post. I assumed you were fixing that problem, but you should use your twitter account to post when the site will be down, as I am never sure if it is my web connection or the server for this site.

12/5/2010 8:45:17 PM

biotek

biotek

i notice that when i have tokens in play, they don't untap when i press the 'next turn' button. every other permanent untaps, except for the tokens...i have to untap them individually. even right clicking in the battlefield, selecting 'untap all' wont untap them either.

12/7/2010 9:08:39 AM

davesters81

davesters81
Administrator

biotek wrote:

i notice that when i have tokens in play, they don't untap when i press the 'next turn' button. every other permanent untaps, except for the tokens...i have to untap them individually. even right clicking in the battlefield, selecting 'untap all' wont untap them either.

Ahh, good catch. I will get that fixed. Thanks!

12/17/2010 8:38:27 PM

Edepha

Edepha

When I try to use the "Add Cards to Your Collection" way of adding cards, I click "Add 1" and a box pops up saying "Processing Action" and it never processes. Never adds the card. Please help! I don't wanna have to type out every card in my vast collection.

ty

12/18/2010 12:10:54 AM

Edepha

Edepha

you are also missing icy manipulator from ice age

12/18/2010 2:54:18 PM

McFunk

McFunk

When you click desolation in the deckbuilder, the picture showsmystic veil instead.

12/21/2010 9:32:06 AM

guidogulp

guidogulp

Cards with " ¨ " on their name won't appear when I try adding them to my deck, like Jötun Grunt. The card appears as J?otun Grunt and just can't add it.

Thanks !

12/21/2010 1:04:02 PM

razzliox

razzliox

i THINK flame slash is supposudly a plansewalker? maybe im thinking of a different card...check all PWs. thx!

12/22/2010 10:40:31 AM

davesters81

davesters81
Administrator

Ok, I fixed a bunch of those cards and added some.

I couldn't find any cards showing as planeswalkers, so if you happen to see it again please let me know. I checked as much as I could.

Thanks guys!

1/10/2011 6:17:22 PM

Mythestopheles

Mythestopheles

Bug with card quantities in this deck, such as deleted cards showing up as 0.

http://www.mtgdeckbuilder.net/Decks/ViewDeck/34352
edited by Mythestopheles on 1/10/2011

1/11/2011 2:51:50 PM

pilarsar

pilarsar

Whenever I open deck editor or tester I get error 2032

1/12/2011 3:40:09 PM

pilarsar

pilarsar

I saw the site was down last night but I still am getting the error. Please help?

1/12/2011 6:32:31 PM

davesters81

davesters81
Administrator

pilarsar wrote:

I saw the site was down last night but I still am getting the error. Please help?

Hey there, sorry I didn't see your last post. I did some research on this problem and just have a question for you and something to try if you don't mind.

First, could you try to clear your temporary internet files/browser cache? If you don't know how, you can look HERE to get instructions for various browsers. Then try and run the deck builder again. By clearing the temporary files it will force your browser to download the latest version of all the files needed and this may clear up the problem if your browser is running older flash libraries for some reason.

If not, could you please let me know what browser and OS you are using? Also, which area were you seeing the error message? Was it when you try to open the deck builder, or did it come up in a particular area or when doing a certain task? Any info would help so I can get it fixed.

Thanks!

1/12/2011 9:59:52 PM

pilarsar

pilarsar

That fixed it, thanks a lot!

1/14/2011 6:28:10 PM

RiderPride

RiderPride

Looks like there might be a new issue cropping up. Been trying to post comments on other decks (so not in the forum part), and clicking on Post Comment doesn't do anything. Happened on both Firefox and Internet Explorer on 2 different machines that I've tried. Tried clearing caches and temp files, but to no avail.

1/15/2011 2:36:06 AM

zendahl

zendahl
Administrator

I have been having the same problem. I can't post comments. Also noticed that in the last three hours no new comments have been posted so I think it may be a problem that many people are having. Everything else seems to work fin though.

1/15/2011 11:04:39 PM

Mythestopheles

Mythestopheles

Mythestopheles wrote:

Just reposing in case my bug was missed.

1/16/2011 1:13:07 AM

Islikaplan

Islikaplan

BUG: Currently can't reply to comments made on my own deck.

Three people have commented on my deck, two of which pointed out that my deck is too big, mana issues, it won't work, whatever. My description of the deck clearly says that it's far from finish, so I was going to comment back and say "Hey, read the description", but I can't comment. When I click on "Post Comment", nothing happens. I tried to leave a comment twice today, maybe 5 hours apart. I can try again tomorrow, maybe it's something on my end.

1/16/2011 1:17:55 AM

davesters81

davesters81
Administrator

Islikaplan wrote:

BUG: Currently can't reply to comments made on my own deck.

Three people have commented on my deck, two of which pointed out that my deck is too big, mana issues, it won't work, whatever. My description of the deck clearly says that it's far from finish, so I was going to comment back and say "Hey, read the description", but I can't comment. When I click on "Post Comment", nothing happens. I tried to leave a comment twice today, maybe 5 hours apart. I can try again tomorrow, maybe it's something on my end.

I just fixed this. Somehow one file from an update I am working on made its way onto the live site and it messed up the comment posting. All is back to normal.

1/16/2011 1:23:02 AM

davesters81

davesters81
Administrator

Mythestopheles wrote:

Mythestopheles wrote:

Just reposing in case my bug was missed.

That is very strange. I cleared them out for you, but have no idea how that could have happened. I'll look into it tho and see if I can find anything. Very weird. Any other decks this has happened to you on, or just this one?

pages: 1 2 3 4 .. 36 |

Copyright(c) 2009-2014, David Corona

Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, LLC in the United States and other countries. ©2014 Wizards. All Rights Reserved.