X

All new cards added to Deck Builder

All the latest sets have been added to the deck builder. Sorry for the long delay.

pages: 1.. 4 5 6 7 .. 36 |
Post any bug reports of suggestions here for discussion

2/28/2011 6:11:38 PM

adamjamesross

adamjamesross

...as if you don't have enough to worry about...
I can't update my profile information...
I just wanted to make Sol Ring my favorite card!

3/1/2011 4:41:28 AM

Arimil

Arimil

LunaStik wrote:

Arimil wrote:
I'm having the same problem as Islikaplan.

This deck says it has 75 cards (it has 60). It is also missing a lot of cards that are actually in the deck on the deck page.
edited by Arimil on 2/28/2011

I can answer that one. It includes the sideboard in the deck count.

That doesn't change the fact that there are cards missing. :p

3/1/2011 4:46:55 AM

Arimil

Arimil

The following cards show up on the deck page but not the embedded version.

Scar
Poison the Well
Traitor's Roar
Torrent of Souls
Din of the Fireherd
Tyrannize

3/4/2011 12:31:34 AM

Planeswalkerpt

Planeswalkerpt

It's not keeping the imported version of cards for me. It keeps changing them to the most recent version of the card. I prefer the Darksteel version of Whispersilk Cloak and the M11 Plains, but when i save it and open it later it's back to the M11 cloak and the scars plains.

You should also try to get it so you can use promo cards too like DCI, prerelease/ launch, buy a box promo, and the player rewards (full art) cards. then the deck on here would look like my actual deck.

edited by Planeswalkerpt on 3/4/2011

3/5/2011 7:13:36 PM

NooSphere

NooSphere

Hello there, i have a very weird bug totaly suddenly.Now on i cant see any deck created or even my decks.When i enter to see them i see 0 cards at every section (for example creatures) and not cards at all either.When i try to edit/test them i got the screen with all the cards that are in the deck and i can see them or play with them...what happened and i cant see any cards on the decks if i just want to view them?... is there any error on your site or maybe some bug that has to do with creating and deleting folders?After creating and deleting folders on my profile and moving decks that i have ceated from one folder to another i got all that weird bug....pl help ! i try anothe computer at the same network and they same problem existed...sth wrong with the cookies or router?

3/5/2011 7:31:59 PM

adamjamesross

adamjamesross

NooSphere wrote:

Hello there, i have a very weird bug totaly suddenly.Now on i cant see any deck created or even my decks.When i enter to see them i see 0 cards at every section (for example creatures) and not cards at all either.quote]

I think it's a recent bug affecting the whole site. You aren't the only one experiencing this problem...

I can still see the cards IF I open the deck up in the editor...

If that helps for the time-being.

This does make it hard to comment on builds, however...

3/5/2011 7:45:31 PM

iSkate

iSkate

when i try to look at a deck, there are no cards there, everything says 0.
0 land. 0 creatures. 0 other spells. 0 sideboard.

3/5/2011 9:59:22 PM

davesters81

davesters81
Administrator

iSkate wrote:

when i try to look at a deck, there are no cards there, everything says 0.
0 land. 0 creatures. 0 other spells. 0 sideboard.

I am looking into this right now. Not sure what is going on. Will see if I can get it fixed real quick.

3/5/2011 10:15:02 PM

davesters81

davesters81
Administrator

OK, this is fixed. Should be working like normal now. I forgot that I did make a change a few hours ago to the database and it must have messed it up.

All working now though!

3/7/2011 9:15:44 PM

ebMusicMan84

ebMusicMan84

I did a bit of searching, and I don't think this has been reported before, if it has I apologize.

I was inputting cards into my library, I had a bunch of stacks on my desk and when I was inputting them instead of going back and incrementing the numbers I just added another line with a different amount of the card. Something like this:

2 Garruk's Companion; M11
35 Forest; M11
# bla bla; bla
# bla bla; bla
16 Forest; M11
# bla bla; bla
4Garruk's Companion; M11

Now there are two entries for each card, I can't delete them, I can't change the amount of each one, and if I try to add more of the same card it creates another new entry.

Other than that I would say this site has been hugely helpful to me (I'm a relatively new player) and keep up the good work!

3/8/2011 12:09:31 PM

davesters81

davesters81
Administrator

Thanks for the report. I will take a look at that and see if I can't get it fixed.

Thanks!

3/8/2011 6:25:20 PM

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Sometimes when I'm moving between different parts o the website (forum > home > deck editor) the site signs me out.

Or it happens when I am trying to add cards into my collection.

Not sure if it's a bug or something I need to change with my browser settings, but it doesn't happen on any other site I sign into. I'm running FF 4

3/10/2011 1:30:05 AM

tenshimata

tenshimata

Hey Dave, I was just wondering what happened to my blog I posted today. It went up as per normal, but then I looked over it and saw that the deck I posted in it wasn't showing, so I tried re-copying and pasting the link again, and the whole blog entry disappeared from the home page. Did I do something wrong? Or did the site just accidentally my blog post?

3/10/2011 9:10:36 AM

Killeramnesia

Killeramnesia
Administrator

tenshimata wrote:

Hey Dave, I was just wondering what happened to my blog I posted today. It went up as per normal, but then I looked over it and saw that the deck I posted in it wasn't showing, so I tried re-copying and pasting the link again, and the whole blog entry disappeared from the home page. Did I do something wrong? Or did the site just accidentally my blog post?

the same thing happened to all my post I did in blogs,but its working now.

3/10/2011 10:09:27 AM

vaughnbros

vaughnbros

The import feature in deck building does not import basic lands.

When just pulling the top card out of the graveyard it will sometimes instead picks up the bottom card in the graveyard.
edited by vaughnbros on 3/10/2011

3/10/2011 1:15:44 PM

tenshimata

tenshimata

Killeramnesia wrote:

tenshimata wrote:

What did you do about it?

3/11/2011 10:50:01 PM

davesters81

davesters81
Administrator

tenshimata wrote:

Killeramnesia wrote:
tenshimata wrote:

What did you do about it?

Sorry for the late response.

Did you make sure 'Publish' was checked when you re-saved the blog post? You can also edit a post later by clicking the EDIT link on your profile blog list. Let me know. If not I can take a look through the database and see what happened.

3/12/2011 3:31:44 AM

tenshimata

tenshimata

It says it has not been posted and is pending review. Just to be safe, I've done it again.

3/12/2011 6:51:24 AM

fryndzel

fryndzel

HI
I founded that there are 2 copies of card "Aladdin's ring" but one is named "Aladdin's Lamp"
edited by fryndzel on 3/12/2011

3/13/2011 4:15:13 AM

BakaOuji

BakaOuji

Certain cards in my card collection appear twice. These cards and their quantities cannot be updated. Any help would be much appreciated.

pages: 1.. 4 5 6 7 .. 36 |

Copyright(c) 2009-2014, David Corona

Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, LLC in the United States and other countries. ©2014 Wizards. All Rights Reserved.